• 4.5 Years (Including 6 months of compulsory Internship)
• Intake Capacity: 40 (Forty)
• Seat Matrix : 20% seats are reserved under State / Govt. quota and 80% seats are under Management quota.
• Eligibility Criteria: Separately pass with Physics, Chemistry & Biology with 50% marks in aggregate in 10+2/equivalent examination
• Mode of Admission:
• Through West Bengal Joint Entrance ( JENPAUH) Examination Test, Conducted by West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board, Govt. of West Bengal
BPT SYLLABUS OUTLINE
a) Can get job as a “Physiotherapist” at various Central/State Govt./Private Hospitals, Disability Rehabilitation Centres, Health Care Centres at various levels.
b) Can get job as “Physiotherapist”, “Consultant Physiotherapist” at various Private Rehabilitation Centres, Fitness Centres etc.
c) Can get job as “Physiotherapist” as a part of the support staff at various Govt. sponsored or Private sponsored Sports Academies, Clubs, and Training Centres etc.
d) Can set up his or her own Clinic, Physiotherapy Rehabilitation Centres.
e) Can join a Physiotherapy college or Institution as a “Demonstrator” or”Clinical Tutor”.
f) Have the opportunity to go for further studies in the field of Physiotherapy with specialization in Orthopaedics, Neurology, Sports, Cardio-Pulmonary etc and also in the field of Hospital Management.