• Duration: 4 years (including 1 year compulsory rotatory internship).
• Intake Capacity: 24 (twenty four)
• Seat Matrix : 20% seats are reserved under State / Govt. quota and 80% seats are under Management quota.
• Eligibility Criteria: Separately pass with Physics, Chemistry & Biology with 50% marks in aggregate in 10+2/equivalent examination
• Mode of Admission: Through West Bengal Joint Entrance (JENPAUH) Examination Test, Conducted by West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board, Govt. West Bengal
B.Sc. IN PHYSICIAN ASSISTANT SYLLABUS OUTLINE
a) B.Sc. Physician Assistant can join Patient Care Technician.
b) Can join as a Health Inspector in Block Hospitals (BPHC, PHC).
c) Can join as Drug safety Associate.
d) Physician Assistant can work in Cardiology, Medicine, and Orthopedics etc.
e) Can works as Medical Assistant, Multipurpose Health Worker etc.
f) Can be personal Health Facilitator
g) Can work place like, Hospital (Govt & Private), private practices, clinics, out patient care centers, academic medical center, and different health workers in secondary and primary health centre.
h) Can work as Medical Transcriptor.